OPTICAL SYSTEMS ENGINEER – FREELANCE – WALLONIA – 12 MONTHS
My client, an optical & metrology systems manufacturer in Nivelles, is looking for an Optical Systems Engineer to join their team working on the development and improvement of products within the Medical & Life Sciences (microscopy / tomography) sector.
- You have a background in Electromechanics, Mechanical or Electronic Engineering
- Experience interpreting raw data in Matlab / Python
- Experience with Labview for automation
- Competence in data science or numerical analysis
- Previous experience within photonics, optics, medical or life science industry is a bonus
- A background in R&D environments, preferably within industrial sector
- Automation of measurements chain with Labview or other high-level software
- Review specifications, define design & drive the optical design of products
- Select and integration of opto-electronic components
- Manually assembling prototypes
- Integration of thermal and structural solutions to make links with mechanical / electronic / software engineers within the team
- Must be fluent in English
- LOCATION: WALLONIA, BELGIUM
- DURATION: 12 MONTHS
- FREELANCE CONTRACT
- START DATE: ASAP
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number to: or alternatively call on +32 3 318 82 88
Please pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.