My local authority client based in London is looking for an interim Traffic Officer to join their team on a 3 months rolling basis.
The main responsibilities for the role is to develop and implement traffic, transportation and kerbside projects and services to meet Council and Department objectives and responsibilities. To design, manage and deliver integrated transport and traffic schemes to achieve traffic and casualty reduction targets and objectives. As well as to support and fulfil the divisions statutory Traffic Management responsibilities.
* Demonstrate 5 years relevant experience gained in transport planning, traffic management and or road safety
* A degree in Transport Planning, Traffic engineering or related discipline.
* Ability to use a wide range of IT packages including Excel, Word.
* Evidence of continued professional development.
* Degree or project management qualification.
* Member of TPS, CIHT, ITE, APM or equivalent Experience
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.