Technical Architect – Brussels – Freelance 12 Months+
For a banking client in Belgium an, I am looking for a technical architect to join and lead their team as soon as possible for a long term.
You are required 2 days in a week in Brussels.
- You will, with the help of your chapter’s members, create and broadcast coding guidelines, best practices, implement toolings (hardware & software) and document for the developers who are using the technology you are responsible for.
- You will also drive with the Scrum of Scrums & chapter members the objectives of your chapter and implement them during the delivery trains.
- As a Technical Architect, you act as part of a project team translating business and IT requirements into fit-for-purpose technical architecture designs for large or medium scale systems using your knowledge of the current technologies and integrating existing products and new developments.
- You share your knowledge of the current solutions, technologies and methodologies with your colleagues by participating to communities of practices, organising short presentations and writing “white papers”.
- Strong knowledge of using Archimate.
- Background in development and scripting is needed.
- Fluent in English only.
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Length: 12 months+
- Start date: ASAP
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up-to-date CV with a contact number to: or call on +32 (0)3 318 0126.
Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.