Need help recruiting technical talent?
System Admin (Freelance)
My client in the Limburg Province is looking for a Systems Administrator to join their team for updating and maintenance software on customers operating servers and on the internal servers.
- Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Linux system administration knowledge
- Shell scripting, Python scripting and ansible
- Experience with configuring cloud and virtual machine solutions: AWS, Azzure, Google, Vmware
- High level overview of deployment tasks:
- Initial deployment of the backoffice system
- Set up environment: virtual machines, OS, AWS-environment
- Installation of sds evo, sds mw, sds cloud, marketing console
- Set up and populate initial database configuration
START DATE: April
ONSITE POLICY: 3-4 days per week
INTERVIEW PROCESS: 1 Stage
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up-to-date CV with a contact number to: or alternatively call on +32 (0)2 808 69 62.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.