Sports Streaming Java Engineer
Our streaming service client based in Rotterdam are looking to hire a passionate Java Software Engineer to work on backend technologies to facilitate sports streaming globally. They are expanding to new European country and need to build the team. As well as having unlimited sporting access you will be utilising tools and technologies, Java, Kafka, and Spring.
Feel free to apply even if you fall short of the requirements as they have flexibility and enthusiasm is always appreciated.
What they can offer you:
- An exciting and fun workplace.
- Potential for massive progression in a fast-paced environment.
- Work on modern technologies/tools.
- Work on a scalable system.
- High performance: our API responses are in the 10ms range.
- Java / Kafka coding experience.
- Work on scalable systems.
- You hold strong infrastructure principles.
- Experience in Kotlin is a plus.
- Experience in Golang is a plus.
- Container technologies docker or Kubernetes is a plus.
- Massive bonus potential.
- Remote/Hybrid work
If you are interested, please contact the representative for this role or apply to be submitted.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.