Need help recruiting technical talent?
I’m partnered with a client who are looking for developers to join the team and help them make amazing digital solutions, for a better world.
They make digital solutions for social challenges. They craft first class applications, mobile apps, websites, and games, with clients who share our belief in a better world.
Their team is made of hard working, talented people with a variety of skills and backgrounds.
Together they make a dynamic, ambitious workplace, with a flat structure and little to no overhead.
A place where every one of us can follow his or her passion, and where work virtually never feels like work.
Experience & knowledge:
You are an experienced IT-professional that still likes to make your hands dirty. You enjoy playing an advisory role in our client solutions and thus understands what it takes to connect our newly built applications to existing backends or processes. And you have what it takes to make the necessary decisions in a timely manner.
You are an out of the box thinking developer that wants to help us amaze the world with your mind-blowing ideas. Challenges inspire you and awaken the best of your abilities.
– able to help build architecturally sound and maintainable backends.
– able to work in a DevOps workflow.
– able to give advice about server-side technologies, architectures, and deployment strategies to both our clients as well as internally.
– fluent in English.
– willing to move to- (or already living in) the Netherlands.
– strong Kotlin & Spring skills or experience with similar languages and frameworks, such as Java; – experience with Git.
– experience with using Docker.
– experience with or interest in other (backend) languages, like Typescript.
– experience with configuration/building on open-source CMS platforms (optional).
– experience with application deployment/maintenance on Amazon Web Services (optional). We o
What they offer:
– a MacBook Pro and a phone of your choice.
– travel- and a work from home allowance.
– unlimited holidays.
– prospect on a permanent employment.
– hybrid work environment.
– your own Personal Development Plan.
– team outings and food nights.
– a yearly team weekend
If this role could interest you, contact me on LinkedIn or below:
Number: +31 (0) 203 797 864
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.