My Local Authority Client based in East Anglia is currently looking for an interim Estates Surveyor on an initial 6-month contract. They are looking for a Surveyor who can start within November and is happy with hybrid working, with 3 days on average on site.
Paying up to £400 p/d for the ideal candidate. MRICS is not essential.
Responsibilities & Experience:
- Looking after their Commercial (investment) Portfolio
- Lettings – agree lettings and rental valuations
- To manage all landlord and licensor relations in respect of the legal interest held in the Council’s property assets
- Commercial property management experience of all aspects and providing investment support
- Estate management duties – Act as a Landlord
- Tenant contact – lead on some tenant meetings
- Charge of 2 – finance officer and property support officer
- Delivery of financial targets in relation to the portfolio – budget management
If you’re interested then please apply with your most up to date CV.
Even if this may not be for you, if you know of any Surveyors who may be interested, then please forward this onto them.
I am happy to discuss the role in detail, just give me a call on 0161 413 7290 and ask for Killian!
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.