Senior SEN Casework Advisor
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to lead a team of SEN caseworkers and contribute to the development of vital services? We are seeking a passionate individual to join our team in a Senior SEN Casework Advisor role.
In this role, you will be responsible for supervising a small team of SEN caseworkers, providing them with guidance and support. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supervision and Induction: Overseeing the onboarding and induction process for SEN caseworkers.
- Proactive Support and Training: Providing proactive support and training to staff to ensure effective assessment and planning of Education, Health and Care Needs Assessments (EHCNA) and the creation of high-quality Education, Health, and Care Plans (EHCPs).
- Caseload Management: Managing a small caseload of SEN cases to ensure the best outcomes for children and young people with Special Educational Needs (SEN).
We are looking for a dynamic individual with:
- A strong awareness of Equal Opportunities.
- Extensive knowledge of SEN legislation, policies, and their implications for Children and Young People (CYP) with SEN.
- Comprehensive understanding of the various types of SEN that affect CYP’s education.
What We Offer:
By joining our team, you can expect:
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Participation in the Local Government Pension scheme.
- Flexible working arrangements and family-friendly policies.
- Benefits such as season ticket and bicycle loans.
- Access to staff discounts, including local subsidized gym memberships.
- Supportive staff networks.
To be eligible for this role, you should have a relevant Teachers Qualification or extensive relevant experience. Additionally, the job is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
How to Apply:
We have an anonymous recruitment process, and we do not accept CVs. Please refer to the Applicant Handbook for guidance on completing your application, ensuring your supporting statement addresses each of the person specification criteria listed.
The salary for this role is in the range of £49,707 to £51,783 per annum (PO5).
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.