The Highway Drainage Management Team is a newly established unit within the Highways Service, dedicated to efficiently overseeing maintenance activities and capital projects for the highway drainage network. This role presents an exciting opportunity to contribute to the future management of the highway drainage assets as part of the “Highways Transformation” program.
Your primary responsibility will be to assist the Project Engineer in administering the highway drainage responsibilities, encompassing both maintenance and capital works.
– Supervise cyclic, reactive, and planned works on the Highway Drainage Network.
– Conduct necessary site inspections and surveys.
– Assist in the delivery of inspections and data capture for highway drainage assets.
– Address inquiries from customers and service users.
Required Skills and Experience:
– BTEC Higher qualification in Civil Engineering or similar, coupled with relevant post-qualification experience.
– Strong technical and practical problem-solving abilities.
– Proficiency in highway drainage asset management and maintenance, or similar fields where applicable skills can be transferred.
You will collaborate closely with other departments within the Highways Division to continuously enhance service quality and efficiency, leveraging new technologies and adopting best practices.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.