EAST FLANDERS (4 DAYS REMOTE PER WEEK)
FREELANCE 12 MONTH+ CONTRACT
A huge multinational client of mine are urgently searching for a Business/Functional Analyst on a long-term 12 month freelance contract with extensions, and my client can offer up to 4 days of remote work per week!
- Act as the senior business analyst for a healthcare payment process product that is built in .Net Core, HTML and SQL Databases.
- Investigate into the product, look at how to improve by creating user stories and discussing with development teams on how to improve.
- Additionally, pro-actively contact key stakeholders to understand demands and clarify a detailed process, and use this all to create a roadmap.
- Describe user stories in detail to key business stakeholders, describe the changed of how to improve and gain approval for the roadmap.
- Communicate with various technical teams of interfaces that link into this product (salesforce, SAP and ERP payments solution) to ensure there are common functionalities for each interface team.
- Define a test plan, create test scripts and user-acceptance testing with development team and business.
- Work in Agile methodology, aiming for 10 releases per year.
- Additionally, deep-dive into the product, get into all of the processes, BPM tools, map and document out all of the processes and create a full technical documentation for business processes.
- Use this technical documentation to clarify which team and who is accountable for what in terms of processes, and look and what can be improved.
- Strong Business Analysis Experience.
- Ability to read/understand .net Core and HTML.
- Ability to Query SQL Database.
- English Speaking.
- Location: East Flanders (4 days remote work per week)
- Contract Length: 12 Months +
- Start Date: ASAP
- Remote Work: 4 days remote work per week
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number to: Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.