EWM SAP Specialist – Leuven – 12 Months + Freelance
A food and beverage client of ours in Leuven are urgently looking for an SAP EWM professional to join their team. You will join the team for their ongoing SAP rollout, which is scheduled to go live in 2024. It is 3 days a week onsite, starting with full time work and shifting to part time after 2 months (from 5 days to 3).
- Work in a team of Business and Functional Analysts as a Senior Business Analyst on a Warehouse Automation project.
- Analyse the Business Needs and translate them into technical solutions.
- Working closely with the external implementors on the warehouse automation project.
- Act as the glue between the business and the external service providers.
- Strong SAP EWM Experience.
- Experience/knowledge with SAP 4/HANA
- Experience of a Warehouse Automation project is preferred.
- Work in the food and beverage industry is a bonus
- Dutch Speaking.
- Location: Leuven (3 days a week on site)
- Contract Length: 12 Months+
- Start Date: ASAP
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number to: or feel free to call me on +32 232 012 57
Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.