.NET Developer – Security Industry – Antwerp
I am representing a security software development client who are looking to add a developer to their growing team. Their software is used globally and across a wide range of industries as it manages the security, safety and comfort of buildings i.e. cameras, fire alarms, energy consumption etc
In this position you will be developing new features and help maintain existing ones. There’s a consistent variety of new projects to be undertaken as each client’s needs are different and there will also be other tasks such as design, implementation and testing.
- Great knowledge of C#.NET
- Eagerness to work with newer technologies such as Azure
- 2+ years working with .NET
- 3500-5500 gross
- 2+ days remote work
- Company car + standard Belgian benefits (health insurance, meal vouchers etc)
- Work from home allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Pay for your equipment (laptop, phone, internet etc)
- Real career opportunities: do you want to become a technical expert or rather grow towards a more functional role, that’s up to you!
Even if you’re not a perfect match, feel free to apply because your application is welcome, or send me an email on
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.