NAS ENGINEER : PERMANENT : ANTWERP
My client in the Antwerp region is a market leading pharmaceutical company and healthcare product manufacturer. On the hunt for a Lead Network Attached Storage Engineer to join the Cloud Team.
As a Network Attached Storage (NAS) Engineer, you will in close collaboration with the global storage team, and US based Engineering team; acting as the primary point of contact for the EMEA region, supporting customers, regional management and storage related vendors.
DAY 2 DAY:
- In region application NAS deployments and overall capacity management.
- Data OnTap in a hybrid cloud environment: CVO (Cloud Volumes ONTAP) deployments and support. On-premise NAS data Migration to Cloud.
- Deploy & support the storage part of the Nvidia DGX Superclusters
- Provide guidance migrating personal- and departmental-data to Cloud.
WHAT ARE YOU LIKE?
- 3+ years of relevant technology experience.
- Confidence in operating in a multinational scaled infrastructure.
- Experience as a domain expert for NAS technologies related to NetApp products running Data OnTap in a hybrid cloud environment (On-Premise, AWS, AZU, GCP)
- Cloud (Azure or AWS or GCP) knowledge
- Experience working in a DevOps or Scrum methodology.
- Understanding of virtualization, server OS, network, and other technologies.
- Strong Communication, able to communicate with technical and non-technical people.
- Fluent in English
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Engage in continuous improvement efforts across the storage infrastructure
- Operationalize new and/or upgraded storage infrastructure to ensure compatibility with existing infrastructure and to meet all regional and global standards and regulations
- Provide storage engineering level (L3 or higher) assistance during business-critical incidents, escalation and handle the reliability process related to the incident outcome.
- Be a technology escalation point for the storage managed service provider providing technical and process mentorship to ensure their effective delivery of services.
- Evaluate and introduce new Cloud based capabilities to increase operational effectiveness.
- Drive innovation through automation of services and capabilities.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and encouraging working environment, at a regional and global level
- Above market salary: (€58,000 – 90,000) and payroll benefits
- 1 day a week in the office.
Could this be the next step for you? Send your CV or call +32 3318 0074 quoteREF:153978.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.