MedTech -Java Software Engineer – Employee
After successfully passing phase-3 clinical trials, our MedTech client have discovered a brand-new treatment to genetically modify blood cells to recognise and kill cancerous cells. They are building a huge application to support this life-saving treatment.
As a result, we are hiring for Backend Java or Full-Stack Java Software Engineers. Even if you fall short of the requirements please still apply. If you would like to join this award-winning company, then get in touch!
What this role can offer you:
- Assist the creation of a brand-new application.
- Have a direct impact on millions.
- Work from A-Z on a new product.
- Opportunities for vertical/horizontal growth.
- Learn how the MedTech industry operates.
- Join an award-winning company.
- Backend Engineering with Java (Spring, Spring-Boot, Hibernate).
- Operate in an AWS Cloud Computing environment.
- Follow-up DevOps Principles using build tools (Maven, Gradle or Terraform).
- Work with Microservices such Docker, Kubernetes.
- Work with PostgreSQL, MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
- Help set-up CI/CD pipelines.
- Create high-quality code.
- Gross salary between 3,000 – 4,900.
- All extra-legal benefits
- Yearly bonus.
- Career Progression
- Training plans
- 32 holidays.
- Hybrid remote working set-up.
If you are interested, please contact the representative for this role or apply to be submitted.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.