IT Security Engineer – Ghent region (Belgium) – Freelance 12 Months+
For a biotech client located in the region of Ghent, I am searching for a freelance IT Security Engineer.
This opportunity offers 2 days remote working per week.
The main responsibilities:
- Play a vital role in the technical security management across the client group.
- Implement and configure security tools and evaluate security products.
- Conduct daily monitoring of key infrastructure and compliance monitoring activities.
- Be responsible for day to day tasks in the IT security area.
- 3+ years experience in in a similar position.
- You are experienced working with cyber security operations.
- You can do vulnerability scans and management.
- Knowledge of security frameworks (NIST, ISO, etc.)
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
- Location: Ghent region
- Duration: 12+ months
- Start Date: ASAP
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number to: or alternatively call on +32 (0)3 318 01 26.
Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.