My Local Authority Client based in the East Midlands is currently looking for an interim Estates Surveyor on an initial 5-month contract with a very likely view to extend. They are looking for a Surveyor who can start within January and is happy with hybrid working. Paying up to £40 p/h for the ideal candidate.
Responsibilities & Experience:
- To assist in management of the housing revenue shops portfolio and involves all aspects in terms of reviews and renewals, lettings, compliance, landlords consents and general management activities
- To assist the Principal Surveyors in advancing the Council’s corporate asset management initiatives
- The recovery of arrears, undertaking of inspections, preparation of valuations, tenant liaison, and negotiations with occupiers, purchasers and developers
- Commercial property management experience
- Delivery of financial targets in relation to the portfolio
If you’re interested then please apply with your most up to date CV.
Even if this may not be for you, if you know of any Surveyors who may be interested, then please forward this onto them.
I am happy to discuss the role in detail, just give me a call on 0161 413 7290 and ask for Killian!
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.