My Housing Association Client based in the Northwest is currently looking for an interim Building Surveyor on an initial 6-month contract who can start in February. This is a hybrid working role paying up to £35 p/h dependent on candidates experience and qualifications.
The ideal Candidate will have experience in:
- Reactive and planned maintenance projects
- Repairs, refurbishments, and defects analysis – focus on Damp, Mould and Condensation
- Residential experience – home visits required for site inspections on a weekly basis
- Void inspections
- Disrepair claims management
- Diagnostics and writing of specifications of works
You will be working remotely bar weekly site visits as per a hybrid working pattern agreed by you and the Hiring Manager. This role is site visit orientated so candidates must be able to travel weekly.
If you’re interested, then please send your CV You can also contact me on 0161 413 7290 by asking for Toby.
I appreciate this may not be for you but if you know of any Surveyors who may be interested, then please forward my details onto them.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.