A client of ours at a local authority in Hampshire is currently looking for a Housing Options Officer to step in URGENTLY on a 3 month placement at a competitive rate! The authority requires the successful candidate to have:
- Up to date HRA 2018 knowledge
- Experience handling caseloads and issuing S184 decision making
- Good working knowledge of the homelessness legislation
- Experience working with the homelessness database and housing register used by the authority, which is Locata.
- Be able to travel to Hampshire up to TWICE per week.
- Housing Act 1996 Part 6&7 knowledge
If this role is of interest to yourself, please email or call 0161 413 7290 for more information.
However, if this isn’t something you are interested in, please forward over to relevant sources.
Upon application, I will send the job description for further information.
Interviews will take place from the 20th of November for an 27th November start date! The contract will run for 3 months.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.