Vivid’s client in the North West is currently looking for an experienced Housing Options Officer for a minimum of 6 months with the option to be extended for a further 6 months depending on experience.
– Housing Options Officer
– North West
– 6 months
– £25 – 30 per hour
– Start ASAP
You will be part of a small but dedicated team responsible for the delivery of a busy housing options service responsible for:
- Ensuring clients facing homelessness are dealt with appropriately and given sound housing advice
- Finding solutions to help clients remain in their existing homes or finds suitable alternative housing
- Carrying out interviews with clients are risk of homelessness and offering alternative housing solutions
To be considered for this role candidates should have:
- A strong knowledge of and understanding of Homelessness Prevention and The Housing Act, in particular parts 6 and 7 of the Act.
- The ability to resolve Homelessness issues using said knowledge of The Housing Act.
- Knowledge and experience of directly applying homelessness legislation in a Local Authority setting.
- Experience in issuing Section 184 Decisions with little to no guidance and an ability to interview clients and assess their applications quickly and accurately.
- Experience working with Single Homeless and Rough Sleepers.
If you feel you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying, please get in touch with Oscar Bennison on 0161 413 7290 and submit an up to date CV
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.