Vivid are currently recruitng for an experienced commisioning porfoessional who will be tasked with leading the Integrated Commissioning function to improve population outcomes. A key focus will be to support people within the communities they live preventing the need for more specialist services. As one of three Heads of Service you will lead the Integrated Commissioning function for four commissioning teams: Public Health and Wellbeing Team, All Age Disability Team, All Age Mental Health and All Age Prevention in the Community
Your role as a Head of Service Integrated Commissioning role:
- Strategic management for the delivery of the NHS transformation plan for Learning Disability and Autism
- Maintaining productive relationships with the NHS, Children’s Services within the Council and other stakeholders
- Leadership of needs analysis of population, identifying service gaps and developing the range and accessibility of local provision
- Co-ordinating the development of integrated strategies and a programme of services reviews
Key responsibilities and expectations:
- Able to lead and drive their Transformation plan
- Enabling management style which supports the Specialist Commissioning Managers to deliver and undertake and deliver their own problem solving
- Knowledge of Mental Health and Learning Disability Commissioning
- Full Commissioning Cycle experience
Adult Social Care experience is required, preferably at Head of Service level.
If you are interested in applying please contact or on 0161 413 7290.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.