GreenTech – Full-Stack Software Engineer – Employee
Join our GreenTech customer who dominate the SmartGrids, SmartHomes and Electric Vehicle market. They are looking to hire a Full-Stack Software Engineer on an employee basis.
This is a chance to proactively contribute towards the green energy market and help tackle the energy crisis. You will become a member of one of their high-performance scrum-teams focused on creating a brand-new application expected to revolutionise the clean energy world. In this role you can expect to push the boundaries by building complex products with your close-knit team.
Please apply even if you fall short of the requirements.
What they can offer you:
- Join a thriving business and industry
- Build scalable, reliable and complex products.
- Complete the full development cycle.
- Opportunity to progress your career in multiple directions
- Join a business who wants a brighter future
- Work with state-of-the art technologies
- You are passionate about clean architecture and SOLID design principles
- Open-minded to work with different tools/technologies
- Backend: Java (Spring-Boot), Python, Golang & C++ (You are NOT expected to know all of these)
- Databases: PostgreSQL, MongoDB & Elasticsearch
- Interest to work in IoT & Cloud heavy environments (Google Cloud Platform)
- Work with distributed systems (Spark, Hadoop ecosystem)
- Work on complex algorithms
- Utilise Machine Learning /Artificial intelligence principles
- You must be based in Belgium.
- 4,000 – 5,200 monthly gross package
- Electric Company Car (Tesla)
- Pension Plan
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- GSM + Computer
If you are interested, please contact the representative for this role or apply to be submitted.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.