Functional Analyst – West Flanders – Freelance 12 Months+
For a financial services client in the West Flanders region, I am searching for a freelance Functional Analyst for a long-term assignment.
This is a hybrid role where you will be required on-site 2-3 days per week.
- Functional analysis of the assigned projects. Sitting together with the end customer to coordinate all requirements and include them in the analysis.
- Coordinating projects: on a functional or operational level ensuring the management of the projects/ideas linked to his/her activities (concerns non-transversal procedures, change management, the management of innovations and the re-engineering/strategic optimization) with the aim of finalizing them within the scope, budget, timing and taking into account quality.
- Formulating recommendations for the business.
- 2+ years experience working as a Functional/Business Analyst.
- You are comfortable communicating with both business and technical stakeholders.
- You quickly understand how business processes and IT processes function.
- Fluent in English and French/Dutch.
- Location: West Flanders
- Duration: 12 months+
- Start Date: ASAP
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number to: or alternatively call on +32 (0)3 318 01 26.
Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.