FinTech – JVM Software Engineer
Our leading Fintech client who has an office in both Brussels and Antwerp are looking to hire a Backend Software Engineer to assist with an optimisation platform used in the payment solution world. You will be utilising tools including Cloud, Artificial Intelligence and API’s.
This is an IT centric business which places the customer at the heart of their development. If you’d like to join a team focused on real innovation, then this is the place for you. Feel free to apply even if you fall short of the requirements as they have flexibility.
What they can offer you:
- Help take this product to the next stage.
- Work on modern technologies/tools (microservice based environment).
- Join a high-performing team, in a complex environment.
- Use your problem skills to improve customers experiences.
- Create scalable systems.
- Take ownership and accountability of the delivery process.
Role and Requirements:
- You hold Strong Software Design principles.
- Programming knowledge of Java / Groovy.
- Knowledge of Azure/GCP/AWS.
- Familiar of CI/CD practises & DevOps principles.
- History working in Agile environments.
- You are a fluent English speaker.
- If you have experience with Scala this is a plus.
- 15% bonus.
- Company Car.
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers.
- Flexible company culture
- GSM + Laptop.
If you are interested, please contact the representative for this role or apply to be submitted.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.