Need help recruiting technical talent?
Estates Surveyor-6 Months -Council-Yorkshire – £45 p/h58654321_1684410105
My Local Authority Client based in the Northern Midlands is currently looking for an interim Estates Surveyor on an initial 6-month contract with a likely view to extend.
They are looking for a Surveyor who is happy with hybrid working. This role will be focused on their Commercial portfolio, doing general practice surveying.
Paying up to £45 p/h for the ideal candidate. MRICS is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Provide professional advice from experience in the best utilisation of the Council’s portfolio
- General Practice process’s such as Landlord & tenant matters, reviews, rent and lease, etc.
- Commercial property experience of all aspects.
- Ability to work independently
- You will be working remotely with occasional site visits as per a hybrid working pattern agreed by you and the Hiring Manager.
If you’re interested then please send your CV Equally, if you know of any Surveyors who may be interested, then please forward this onto them.
Feel free to call on Killian on 0161 413 7290 for a discussion on the role!
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.