My SME client is looking for a Embedded systems design engineer to work on a suite of embedded projects.
Tasks consist of design, developing and debugging and maintaining embedded products.
Within a skilled team you work initially on a suite of embedded products.
Your task is to design, develop, debug and maintain embedded products from start to finish and to use and integrate these products to deliver on big projects.
* Write specifications and collect requirements
* Create concept, design and implementation
* Create prototype of technical solution for technical validation
* Master Engineering Degree in Electronics
* Highly skilled in embedded software development
* Highly skilled in C
* Strong affinity with analog and digital electronics
* Profound knowledge of robust IO transport (USB, TCP/IP, RS232, …)
* Profound knowledge of sensor interfacing
* At least 1 years of relevant professional experience
* Strong work ethic and work well both individually as in a team
* Affinity with lab tools (scope, logical analyzer, spectrum analyzer, …)
* Experience and knowledge of NXP(LPC) processors and/or Keil toolchain are major assets
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.