DNA Client – Experienced Python Software Engineer
Our DNA client are hiring for a Python Software Engineer or Full-Stack Python Engineer to join the team in Ghent. They have a SaaS platform which enables clinical labs across the globe to help predict early signs of tumours and various cancers. The platform can even identify which cancer treatments will be less effective with blood cells. They are extending the team to continue this life-saving platform.
You do NOT require a biology/medical background. This position is only available for permanent hires.
What this role can offer you:
- Have a direct impact on millions of people globally.
- Work in a high-level team on complex products.
- Help take this product to the next step.
- Join an award-winning company.
- The chance to progress into a coach/lead.
- Knowledge of Python (Django) is important.
- Databases: PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch etc.
- Open to working with AmazonAWS / AWS Cloud Infrastructure etc.
- Passionate about optimisation + working with large volumes of data.
- You hold strong software design principles, able to structure + know the implications behind the code that you produce.
- Help transition from a monolith to microservice architecture.
- It’s a plus if you have any relevant industry experience.
- Two Yearly bonuses.
- Career Progression.
- Training plans.
- 32 holidays.
- Hybrid remote working set-up.
- Ex-pat status (for any overseas candidates)
Please apply so your profile can be submitted. If you have any additional questions, contact the representative: Louis Hampton-Jones
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.