Need help recruiting technical talent?
Database Engineer – Kontich – Employee
Our real-time analytics client who offers tailor made solutions to business with their transformations. This includes building cloud solutions that process large volumes of data while contributing towards the open-source community. They also offer access to data in real-time, with data streaming so companies have this immediate source of info allowing them to adapt strategies and maximise performance.
We are helping them find a Database Engineer to join the team on an employee basis.
What they can offer you:
- Help transform complex databases
- Work within a highly technical domain.
- Help modernise environments.
- Join a team of likeminded engineers who are passionate about all things tech.
- Put a big emphasis on high-quality.
- Ability to work on many different technologies / tools.
- Work for a great employer!
- Take ownership of your work.
- You are NOT expected to have experience with all of the below.
- You must be open-minded to work on different technologies.
- Databases: (DB2, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL etc.)
- Assist adapting on prem cloud environments to cloud-native eco-systems (Azure/AWS/GCP).
- Comfortable working on different operating systems (Linux, Windows etc.)
- Willing to openly discuss challenges/tasks with a team.
- You feel passionate about code quality.
- If you know any programming languages such as (Python, C# or Java) it’s a plus.
- Company car + fuel card can be discussed.
- Hybrid remote-working set-up.
- End of year premium
- Group/Health Insurance
- Meal Vouchers.
- Eco vouchers.
- Net representation.
- GSM + Laptop.
- Gifts throughout the year.
If you are interested, please contact the representative for this role or apply to be submitted.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.