Need help recruiting technical talent?
Business Systems Officer1168_1684771979
- Effective research into system solutions to meet our customer needs.
- Creative and innovative development of current Business systems to maximise potential in meeting various customer needs.
- Implementation of new Business systems through successful project management.
- Effective testing of new Business systems to ensure compliance with regulations and procedures.
- Minimising operational impact during Business system changes. This will include the coordination and management of stakeholder engagement across NWP (including senior management) and externally.
- Ensure Business systems are available 24/7.
- Continual maintenance, house-keeping and system administration of all Business systems
- Level 2 Welsh skills
- Expected to reach Level 3 Welsh language skills
- Proven experience in computing or a HND/Degree in a computer related subject
- Previous experience of project management
- Experience of HR, finance, time and attendance applications and processes
- Good communication skills with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Familiar with software engineering life cycle for development and the concept and practices required to implement effective ICT systems
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.