Need help recruiting technical talent?
Building Surveyor – South West – 6 months – £40ph1111111_1684511015
To qualify for this role, you must have experience in:
- Survey buildings and structures to identify repairs and maintenance requirements
- Provide detailed reports and specification of works to subcontractors and internal teams to remedy defects identified
- Provide effective progress monitoring, ensuring the customer experience and quality standards are understood, maintained and developed.
- Work closely with the local authority planning departments, ensuring the design, specification and delivery of works is carried out in accordance with statutory requirements including listed building compliance including knowledge of Fire Regulations.
- Ensure standards are met on quality and effectiveness of all responsive maintenance.
- Take responsibility for the risk and issues for the management of works, ensuring that they are managed in line with corporate approach and CDM Regulations 2015.
- Provide effective project forecasting, progress monitoring, cost and contract management for repair projects.
- Experience in Damp and Mould is Ideal
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.