A Local Authority client of mine in the West Midlands are seeking an interim Assistant Accountant to join them for a 6 month contract.
Info on the role:
– 6 month contract initially
– Paying in the region of £150-200 a day (Umbrella & inside IR35)
– Commute to Birmingham 1 or 2 times a month for meetings
– Part-time role 20 hours a week (to be worked over 3-5 days of your choice)
They are after an individual with the following:
– minimum AAT level 4 or CCAB/CIPFA (part qualified)
– Local Authority experience essential
– Experience working in Capital and/or Children’s is desirable
– Be able to monitor & forecast
– Communicate effectively with budget holders
They are looking to interview ASAP, so if you are interested in this opportunity then make sure to apply
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.