My Local Authority Client based in the West Midlands is looking for an experienced Building Control Officer on a 6-month contract. It will be a Hybrid working pattern, with remote work coupled with weekly site visits. £55 p/h starting in a few weeks.
The Candidate will be experienced in Building Control throughout their career and be:
- Preferably RICS, CIOB or CABE accredited through Building Control Route.
- Experience in training courses for Building Control
- Plan checking- Domestic and Commercial extensions and alterations.
- Site inspections to establish compliance and enforce building regulations
- Structure danger assessments and demolition notices.
- Good customer and public relation skills
- May be involved in pricing of jobs and duty officer roles later in contract.
- IT Skills – Uniform (focus), Enterprise and Outlook
They will provide run through courses on IT systems/software’s if needed and will provide IT equipment.
The Candidate must be professional, competent knowledge of building control practices and be able to travel to site visits weekly.
If you’re interested in this role or know anyone who would be a good fit, please don’t hesitate to contact me at !
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.