E-Commerce – Data Engineer
We’re helping one of the hottest start-ups in Belgium find an employee Data Engineer. Having raised over €1M capital in a pre-seed round, they are ready to grow the team.
You will be employee #1 and help shape the culture and technology choices, joining forces with the founders who all come with a wealth of technical / entrepreneurial experience growing start-ups into leading successful business.
The company is a “smoke detector” for e-commerce business, helping organisations to link internal/external root causes to determine revenue impacts within minutes using AI. They have already partnered with leading brands across Belgium and will continue this expansion.
What they can offer you:
- Work with huge data volumes + real-time streaming.
- Have a say in the direction of the business.
- Roadmap to have 100+ customers in 2023.
- Join a team of founders who have helped shape the IT market across Belgium.
- Significant employee stock option.
- Unlimited holidays.
- 100% remote working.
Role and Requirements:
- You are a strong Data Engineer (Big Data / Streaming Data Lakes).
- Ideally had some exposure to applying Machine Learning / AI principles.
- Knowledge of Python / Pandas.
- Working experience with Spark + Google Analytics is a big plus.
- DevOps skills: Kubernetes, AWS/GCP.
- Open to Frontend/Backend Development.
- Fluent English speaker.
- You must be based in Belgium or at least willing to move to Belgium.
- 100% remote-working (they have an office in Antwerp if you’d like to come in)
- Unlimited Holiday.
- Can sponsor work permits.
- All extra-legal benefits available.
If you are interested, please contact the representative for this role or apply to be submitted.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.